Urban Dogs Can Have it All
- Cities are Social. The diversity of people, animals, sights, sounds, smells, and experiences can’t be beat.
- Cities Have Parks Aplenty. No concrete jungles here! Green oases are everywhere.
- Cities Offer Services on Demand. Walks, hikes, dinner delivery, spas, and more!
Principles for a Healthy Lifestyle
- Let Dogs be Dogs. Provide space for natural behaviors like barking, rolling, and running.
- Find Nature in the City. Open, green spaces can provide a full sensory experience.
- Stay Social. Take advantage of urban events, environments, and adventures.
- Be Active in Any Environment. Rain, snow, or sunshine, get outside!
We can’t wait for these upcoming NYC events!
- Tuesday, April 11th, 5:30-7 pm. Book Party at Brooklyn Brewery! Join us at this dog-friendly event to celebrate the launch of our new book, Whole Dog Parenting: Everything You Need to Raise and Train an Urban Pup. Meet and Greet with the authors, book giveaways, and free drinks while they last! 79 N 11th St, Brooklyn.
- Thursday, April 20th, 6-8 pm. Book signing and demonstration at Boris & Horton Cafe! Calling all Greenwich Village dog lovers . . . we’ll be offering free drinks while they last, giving away copies of Whole Dog Parenting, taking questions, and demonstrating some techniques with our dog, Skye. Hope to see some familiar faces and meet some new locals! 195 Avenue A, New York.